Dr. Sukirti Jain
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist
MBBS, MD, DNB – Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sukirti Jain is one of the leading Obstetricians and Gynaecologists from Navi Mumbai. She has been practicing in this planned urban township of Mumbai, since 2009.
Dr. Jain completed her medical graduation from Lady Hardinge Medical College, a medical college in New Delhi dedicated to women and then further went on to finalize her post graduation from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
She derived a rich, career enhancing experience during her tenure as a Senior Resident, Obstetrics and Gynaecology at King Edward Memorial Hospital and AIIMS. She also has contributed towards academic training, while serving as an Assistant Professor for Obstetrics and Gynaecology in different colleges like Terna Medical College (Navi Mumbai) Seth GS Medical College & KEM Hospital (Mumbai) and KB Bhabha Hospital (Mumbai).
Dr. Jain has made award-winning presentations in AOGD (Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi) conferences where her presentation on topics like Obstetrical HGE and Acute Liver Failure bagged the first and second prize respectively. She also has strived to raise awareness and address concerns on reproductive health through articles, which she has furnished in newspapers.
Presently, Dr. Jain is associated with Fortis Hiranandani Hospital, Vashi as a Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist. The other centres that Dr. Jain enjoys association are Navjeevan Hospital and Sai Sneh Deep Hospital, all located in Navi Mumbai.
Dr. Jain exudes great expertise in Laparoscopic procedures, management of High Risk Pregnancy cases, Gynaecology and Infertility issues, bad Obstetric history cases in which there is a recurrent pregnancy loss, Adolescent problems like PCOS and Hormonal Imbalance. She brings enormous proficiency and passion in her work.
- Member, Navi Mumbai Obstetric & Gynaecological Society (NMOGS).
- Member, Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
- Member, Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopist (IAGE).
- Member, Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC).
“A comparative trial of different modalities of iron therapy in treatment of moderate iron deficiency anaemia of pregnancy”, April 2004.
- Sharma J B, Malhotra M, Jain S, Arora R., “Laparoscopic topical oxidised cellulose (surgical) treatment for uterine perforation and tubal dissection.”
- Kumar A, Sharma KA, Jain S., “Choice of Tocolytics?” 26th Annual Conference of AOGD, Oct 2004; 22-25.
- Kumar A, Mittal M, Jain S, Sharma KA., “Kala Azar in pregnancy.”, AOGD Bulletin, Feb.2005; 5(2): 9-11.
- Kumar A, Jain S, Singh NP, Singh T., “Oral versus Parenteral iron supplementation in pregnancy.” Int J Gynaecol Obstet, April 2005; 89(1): 7-13.
- Kumar A, Sharma KA, Jain S., “Treatment of preterm Labour.” Obs & Gynaec Today, 2005; 10(3): 149-154.
- Jain S, Salvi V, Jain P. “Neurological outcome and fetal well being.” (page765-770)
- Trained in Obstetrics and Gynaecology USG and Fetal Heart Monitoring at Wadia Maternity, Mumbai.
- Attended NSV training course at F South Parel, March 2009.
- Assistant professor, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Terna Medical College, Navi Mumbai (2009).
- Assistant Professor, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Seth G S Medical College & KEM Hospital and K B Bhabha Hospital, Bandra (West), Mumbai (2008-2009).